Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

The Treaty of Waitangi What really happened.

Text title: The Treaty of Waitangi
Text Type: Film 
Text Creator: Peter Burger 
Text Purpose: To inform us about Treaty Waitangi. 
Date: 18th February, 2021 

Hi everyone in class we had to watch a film on the Treaty Waitangi and, we had to write a summery on the film we have watched. In the film the Maori people signs the treaty and then they had to translate the words, so they can say it to the English people so they understand what they are saying their were lots of arguments. And discussions on the weather after the people signs the treaty they get Tabaco and blankets so the crown wrote out the treaty in to the English words, so that is what happened in treaty of Waitangi I hope you guys we'll enjoy this blog post about the Treaty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.