Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

Cyber Safety

 Hello everyone in ICT class we were doing cyber safety and learning about how to keep safe online, if you want to keep safe online you have to keep your personal information safe so no one can have your information, and you have to use a stronger password online so the hackers can not guess your password. When you are online you have to use 2 step verification so the people, can not get in to your account because they need your code to get in. And you have to think about clicking a link on a website before the hackers can take your information, so I hope you guy's well enjoy my blog post and keep safe online bye.  

1 comment:

  1. Some good advice for anyone who uses the internet. Perhaps you could clarify what a strong password is by including some examples.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.