Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A Trip in the Tardis.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another Blog post today I am going to pick a trip in the tardis. So it says if you could travel in Dr who Tardis where and when would you go? remember you can go back or forwards in time. Share this information using Animaker Powtoon or Bite able. So I am going to pick Bite able for my home learining so I hope you well enjoy my blog post be sure. To write a positive and a thoughtful comment and tell me what should I improve on my home learning blog bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.