Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Movie Poster.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about my home learning.
I am going to do a movie poster it says if a movie was made of life. What would it be called? and why? Witch actors and actresses what would be in it? Crate a movie poster to share Information so I hope you well enjoy my movie poster the name of it is called. The Amazing Actors that is going to be the name of it. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.