Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Interesting Author came to our school.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today a author came to our school. Karyn Wilson she came to our school and she wrote books. And she tell us a book called Kiwi Bbg and she told us what kind of animals were in there. At the end of the Talking we tell her about how did you wrote your story she told someone to tell them to make her a book and. They got some Fonts for her to put in the story it was cool to learn how she makes her books. She has a website it is https://kererubooks.com/
with all the books she put on it we told her how long she made the book it was 36 pages and it take like 9 months to make the book.  At the end we all took a picture with her we were all standing next to her. I hope you enjoyed this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob I'm Isy from Grey main school!I really liked how you told us the name of the book she was reading to you!I was wondering why the author came to your school??Maybe next time you could try make your sentences make scene because you writing didn't really make scene!!
    Kind regards Isy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.