Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Interesting Narrative long write.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to show you my long write. What we did in writing we did a narrative long write.  What have I been learning at writing?  We got two store starters We had to pick two story starters we had look in to his eyes. And Mr Wolf I picked Mr Wolf for my long write what we did on tuesday. I would like to work on my Smiles and interesting words in my long write next time. I hope you well enjoy this blog post about my narrative long write have you had a narrative long write. What you had to pick a story? If you do leave a comment and write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.


                                                          (Long Wirtie starts)

There was a boy and a wolf tried to get away from the Wolf his name was Mr Wolf he was trying to disguise himself as a tree. The wolf can smell and hare the boy moving around the wolf was hiding behind a tree in the dark forest. The Wolf waited and waited to tell the boy got near him and the wolf saw his leg up in the tree hanging in mid air. When the wolf stared at his leg the wolf decided to chase him down the forest. While the boy saw the Wolf he got scared and Ran down the forest the Wolf was trying to tell him something. But the boy Never Stopped he kept on running and running till the wolf gives up. The boy thought it was never safe in the deepest darkest Forest the wolf stopped the wee boy. And tried to Disguise something with him but that didn’t Concern him. He tried to run to a safe place to hide from the wolf the Wolf stopped for a minute or 2 to take so the boy stopped and hid in a tree trunk. The Wolf lost him and the boy was safe but not for that long the Wolf saw him in a tree Trunk. The boy kept on running and running tell he got out of the forest at last he finally got out of the dark forest. The wolf gave up and he never saw the boy ever again the boy thought to peep in the forest and the Wolf saw him again. The Wolf said Wait I need to tell you something the boy said What do you need to ask me. The wolf said why do you keep on coming back to the darkest forest and deepest. The boy said I want to try and find something but the wolf sacred the little boy. While the boy gave up running the wolf said I am sorry that I tried to scare you in the deepest darkest forest. The wolf said okay bye now and the boy was happy that he did not get hurt in the forest The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.