Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Writing Speech Unit.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to be showing you my writing what I did this week.Yesterday we've been doing a speech unit we had to do like we had to see what should we add to the story. We had to do it with our editing partners my editing partner is Brayden and we had to read it and make any changes. We did some changes in red so it stands out. So I will be showing you my writing what I did yesterday be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment well bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.