Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Speeche's.

Hello, everyone welcome back  to another blog post today I'm going to blog about my speeches.  Next week we have to present our speeches, to the class and it has to be 2:50 minutes or 2 minutes for the year 7 and 8 and for the year 5 and 6 it is 2 minutes. We had to do a plan what speech should I do I picked Soccer. For my speech so I will be showing you guys my speech leave a comment if you have speeches. At school  or somewhere well I hope you guys well enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment.



Hi my name is Jacob and I am going to talk about Football Football is a good sport to play. Because you can play with your Friends and. You can Kick the ball around so why is Football a good sport to play because you can do fitness with it by kicking and running with the ball, so football is a good sport to play with other people around the world. So football was invented  in China. So Now I am going to talk about how many people play football in NZ so the number of people playing football is 200,000 that is a lot of people. So I will be telling some more Facts about Football the world's first soccer ball was made in 1855. During every game football players run 9.65Km so you are wording who plays

 football. Well famous people play Football like messi and other famous players that play football. So I hope you guys well play football because it is a very good sport. So why is this important well some people might enjoy playing football. The First World cup for football was made from paper and that is cool. Football is the most watched  and most played sport on earth so you are wording from this speech how come most people play football. Well it is a very good game so you can join like a football club to practice your skills and vs famous people on the fields. So you are wondering what other facts is there well 250 million people play football every year and that is a lot of people that play football.

So how do you play football all you have to do is kick the ball and try and get it in the other person’s goal. From other people trying to stop the football so I hope you well like football now. Because it is a very good sport to play with your friends and other people around the world that you can play with. And you can vs them so you are wording how  much money does famous football players  make from playing football well famous players earn like 85,296.48; from just playing football and from Vs others around the world. Well I hope you guys well enjoy this speech well bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.