Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Shout out to my friends.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to be showing you my screencastify. Today we are doing cybersmart and we had to do a wee 15 seconds screencastify but I did 10 seconds. Because we had to do a screencastify  for a shout out for cybersmart because we have to do a webcam to show our face to record our shout out. I hope you guys well enjoy this wee screencastify. Be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment I hope you guys well enjoy it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.