Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Fantastic Speeches.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about my speech. What we did Yesterday my speech was about Soccer and I will be showing you guys my speech. Did you had speeches at your school and did you get Nervous during your speech? If you did tell me in the comments we had to be in year groups like year 7/8 on the other side of the room and year 5/6 on the other side. We had to get some booklets to mark other peoples names off and we had to leave the time and score, and we had to comment on the person's speech.  My speech was about if Soccer is a good sport to play my speech was 3 minutes and 13 seconds for my speech. We had to do like 2 minutes or 2 minutes 50. I hope you guys will enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.