Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

National Math Week.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm  going to blog about what we did on. Maths week Maths week is about the teachers well tell you some actives to do me and Sebastian did. The board games/Racing games we did the board game. So we made some rules on the board game what we made we did some planing about what should we do. So how did we made it we made it on a google doc and carry on from there. We take  a picture for the board game so I will be showing you my board game what me and Sebastian did together. I would like some Feedback what we should add to our board game, I hope you enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.

                                                            (This is our board game)

                                       (This is our other photo what we made on google drawing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.