Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

3 Wishes

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about. Is my home learning the Instructions are  you get 3 wishes, What would they be and why? What would a member of your family wish for and why. Share your wishes in a Creative way so I am going to do it in Bite Able. I hope you guys well like this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thought full and tell me what should I improve on in my home learning blog post bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.