Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

Statistics Maths work.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about my Statistics maths work. For the past week we have been doing Statistics slide for our maths work. So I'm going to show you my slide what I've finished and I have been doing Probability slide it's where you add the words like Impossible Unlikely Likely or certain and Even. So that's what I've been doing for maths so  I Hope you guys well enjoy, this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye.

                                                This Number Up Game is where is need a die and a counters.
                                                  And then you need to decide who is play A and who is Play
                                                  The most counters well win the game.

This is the even likely or even change or unlikely or Impossible so you need to pick the answers for the example and pick the likely or the even change and pick a Examples  and the put the writing in the box and put the examples has the answer like it is possible that a cow well fly to the moon. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.