Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Inspired Long Write.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about is my Long write. The Long Writes name is how old should kids have cell phones I picked Age 12 to 13. I will be showing you my long write what we did yesterday. I hope you well enjoy this blog post if you could pick what age limit should be allowed to have a cell phone. ` Tell me in the comments I hope you well enjoy this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment well bye everyone.



                                                     (Long Write Start's)

Hi, My name is Jacob and I’m going to talk about why kids should have cell phones. I think they should have cell phones when they are 12 or 13 years old so if they get lost or something. They can call for help if they are lost so kids should be allowed to have cell phones. It is about parents if they are allowed to let their kids have a phone when there are that age or something. So kids have to have phones at 12 or 13 for safety reasons like if they are hurt or lost they can call for help. Because most phones are expensive to buy it’s like around about $1,000 for like an iPhone to buy for your kids. So why is this important well some kids can get hurt by falling over or someone got them hurt.  I do recommend to get a phone at the age of 12 or 13 years old. I do recommend to ask your parents first to get you a phone for emergency only or texting. So  I hope this will help you to decide to get your kids a cell phone. So I will tell you more things about if your parents should buy you a phone at the age of 12 or 13. It is good to get one if you are on a walk or something and someone else is hurt you can call for help on the phone. So  I recommend to buy a phone for your kids for emergencies and texting. Most Kids would use it for Playing games or watching YouTube videos for entertainment. If you don't let your kid to do that stuff well you can. Tell them to use the cell phone for calling for help or texting your mom if you need something. So I hope you learned something about this so go buy your kid a phone at the age 12 or age 13 only because if you are a little and your mom doesn't want to  buy you a phone so  I Hope you guys know if this well help you to get a phone at the age 13 or 12. So this is the end of the speech bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob,

    Thank you for sharing your latest speech. I thought you had some good arguments to backup your age for cell phones. You have connected the cost and parents needs with the importance of keeping safe.

    Something that you could do is have a friend read through your work to see if there is anything you could improve on. I noticed that a couple of the sentences repeated themselves a little bit but a bit of re-reading would pick this up.

    Thanks for sharing Jacob,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.