Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

School Photos.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today Iḿ going to blog about the school photos. Yesterday we had the school photos so you are wording what is school Photos school photos? is. Where a guy comes to your school and takes a school picture of us. At the morning
we had a hole school picture taken with the staff room people and the teachers.  We had our own picture taken the guy says to us What's up bro and I had to say it and he takes a picture of me. At the morning we had a sibling photo but I don't have a sibling at the school. At Lunch time we had a year 8 picture we take  it on the playground on the rope thing,  Have you had school photos at your school? If you do tell me in the comments be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.