Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Invention Or Discovery.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to post my Learning Blog post.
I am going to pick Invention Or Discovery it says is math an invention or a discovery? Brainstorm your thoughts of your friends and family members to your brainstorm as well then Summaries your thoughts overall. I think that Math's is a Invention because math is a invention from your brain because you get your answers from it. My Mum says that math's is a Discovery because someone well Probably  thought of the name called Math's and they got all there answers from there brains. I hope you enjoyed this blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment well bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.