Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

Beatles Tour To New Zealand

 Hello, everyone for the past week we have been learning about the beetles and where they have played during the concert. The first concert they did was in New Zealand there song was playing for nearly 30 minutes, and including 11 songs played and that set the fans off they were screaming during the song. Also they had 300 fans in the concert watching them, they were getting a bit annoyed because they always hear people screaming during the song. So I have made a map about the Beatles and what they did I hope you will enjoy the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.