Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Give peace a chance - John Lennon

In, Social Study's today we have been learning about the Vietnam War was about and what songs they did. So we get to chose what song we get to pick on the slide, and then we have to do the artist and what the song message is all about so so I have picked the song called Give Peace a chance - John Lennon. The message from the song is all about trying to give peace to the people all around the world including their country, and they are trying to give back to the people so they can get some peace also he is trying to have no war at all that is why it's called Give peace a chance so that is what the song meaning is all about I hope you will enjoy the blog. 

                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.