Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Gallipoli Campaign Map

 Hello everyone for the past week we have been doing a map about Gallipoli Campaign and what happened, during the events what have used in it and we had to make a map where it happened also we had to put in information about the Gallipoli campaign. So during the event of what happened the campaign has started in world war 1, they have had the campaign in Gallipoli peninsula and they had used mines during the campaign and there was several ships got destroyed during it. So I'll be showing you guys my map that I have made about Gallipoli campaign, I hope you will enjoy my blog post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.