Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Reflection section

 Text title: World War 1 

Text type: Documentary movie

Text creator:  Peter Jackson 

text purpose:  The, text purpose is about how world war 1 has started and what happened during the time the war happened. 

Hello everyone in social study's last week, we were watching a documentary about how world war 1 has started. And what happened during the war they had to fight the different country's such as German, Austria Hungary in world war 1 people can apply to be apart of WW1 you have to be either 17 or older to apply but some, people apply if they are 14 or younger and they don't ask for there ID if they say they are 14 they will be sent out and back in and tell them another age once they have applied for the. 

 War you had to grab your uniform and then they have to march, and they had to listen to there commands if they did not listen they well be having a punishment for not listening to the commander. After they have listened to the people they were ready for the war to happen once they war has started, they had to shoot all of the people that they are fighting against so that is what happened during Ww1 I hope you well enjoy this.  


World War I casualties - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.