Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Reflection Section

  Text title:  We Brought a Zoo 

  Text type: Movie 

 Text creator: Cameron Crowe 

Text Purpose: The purpose of this movie was all about relationships and buying a Zoo. 

What was the text about: The text is all about relationships and helping the people, with the zoo and trying to reopen the Zoo. 

Hello, everyone for the past couple of weeks we have been watching a movie about We Brought a Zoo the movie was about. A dad was looking for a house to buy for the family and then they have brought a hole Zoo, and once they have brought the zoo they had to work on it so it will be better for the animals also in the movie there was a relationship going on. During the movie and they had to buy all the building parts for the Zoo so they can reopen it so they get more people in the zoo and that what happened during the movie so far. 

undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.